Today our topic is dedicated to a quite global function which is familiar for stock traders but exotic for the crypto community. Automation, yeah. It means exactly what you think: trading with certain software which cares about orders, buys, sells, market tracking etc. With automated terminals like Superorder, traders can finally sleep and relax without spending days and nights near the screen.
How Things Work?
Basically, crypto terminals including Superorder are platforms which trade on behalf of real users. To start using such a system, you have to:
- Connect your account from a desired linked exchange. Currently, we support Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase with plans to add Bitfinex, Bitmex, KuCoin, and Poloniex.
- Set up API permissions to grant access. We strongly suggest activating reading and trading actions, so Superorder will be able to interact with markets but keeping withdrawal permissions off.
- Design a strategy and wait. The platform will handle all subsequent actions.
We call this true automation because after getting API links, Superorder will maintain so-called communication with exchanges independently. Even despite potential tech issues like trading platforms’ bugs or datacenters’ shutdowns, we focus on the best result. Let’s say, if a connected exchange face technical problems at the moment of placing your order, the terminal will push it numerous times to break through malfunctions.
Decisive Advantages of Automated Trading
Note major benefits of automation and, respectively, Superorder:
- Fast orders. Computers are definitely faster than humans, so they can react to market changes within a portion of a second. Considering the high volatility of crypto assets, such timeframes may be definitive.
- Zero emotions. Machines are unbiased and emotionless, so they stick to predefined conditions and algorithms. Trading terminals can’t suddenly change their mind and sell everything, for instance. They’re perfectly consistent.
- Polished plans. When you create strategies, you can double-check everything to get rid of any human errors like mistyped order amounts. Then, the crypto terminal will follow this ideal plan.
- Diverse strategies. Thanks to the strategy builder, Superorder supports highly divergent chains with several conditional forks. Without terminals, it’s literally impossible to handle all paths so quickly.
Potential Automation Pitfalls
Simultaneously, you should remember about the challenges for automated trading systems:
- Tech failures. Modern systems aren’t flawless as they suffer from bugs, poor connections, and blacking-out accidents.
- Some monitoring required. Because of the aforementioned conditions, you still should check the terminal and strategies at least one time a day.
Superorder and Automation
Our terminal is fully built around the idea of automated trading on several exchanges simultaneously. As you know from the previous articles, the strategy builder provides for creating chains of orders and the terminal itself realize them. Just tap the Run button and leave it alone because Superorder works fine without monitoring at all.
We only suggest not to rely on automation only because it’s a preprogrammed tool and it requires proper planning. Think about your trading style and goals carefully to avoid detrimental trading. And Superorder will help with implementation.
To get 2 free months instead of 2 weeks, hurry up and subscribe now on the official site
#crypto #btc #eth #Everything-related-to-Superorder